Your pet is a huge part of your life and should be treated with the same love and care as any friend or relative. That is why local care for pet cremation is important.
That is why local care is so important. When your pet comes to Pet Cremation Services of Tidewater, they never leave our office. They will not be taken with other pets to an out-of-state crematorium. They stay right here in our local care. Our crematorium is right here at our Virginia Beach office, so your pet stays in our loving hands from the beginning, until the time they are returned to you. To ensure we return your pet’s ashes to you, we track your pet throughout the entire process.
We know that losing a pet is painful. The thought of leaving your pet in someone’s care and deciding what to do with their remains is stressful. Our compassionate, professional staff will provide you with caring assistance and will gladly answer your questions. Local pet cremation means we provide that local touch to our services. We offer pick up services from veterinary clinics and homes 7 days a week. We live and work in your local community.
Here is Neal Kellum, founder and owner of Pet Cremation Services of Tidewater, on Coast Live talking about the importance of making sure your pet stays local right here is Hampton Roads throughout aftercare until they are ready to be taken home. He also discusses the different types of cremation services.
Click the picture to watch the video.
When it comes to taking care of your pet after they have passed, you want to choose a company with the experience and compassion you and your pet deserve. This is why Neal Kellum founded Pet Cremation Services of Tidewater in 1985. He saw a need for professional pet cremation as a dignified and honorable substitute for burial, “A Sensitive Alternative”®. Neal has spent over 30 years as a funeral director, building a caring, compassionate and trustworthy reputation. His values and reputation are the cornerstone of Pet Cremations Services of Tidewater.
If you have questions about our local care, call us at (757) 340-0016.
You can trust Pet Cremation Services of Tidewater to keep your pet in our local care until you are ready to bring them home.
Why choose Pet Cremation Services of Tidewater?
- We track your pet throughout the entire process to ensure you have your pet’s remains.
- A staff member will notify you as soon as the cremation process has been completed.
- We personally answer our telephones during normal business hours, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- We provide a Pet Receiving room, so we can arrange for you to bring your pet to us after-hours to say your final goodbyes. This is arranged by telephone.
- We offer an online pet memorial that you can share with your family and friends.
- If you do not wish to have your beloved pet’s ashes, we will place them on our local family farm in a special garden.
- We have a 100% service commitment guaranteed.